Beautiful, Radiant Skin – Healthy and Strong Hair
Who does not desire beautiful, radiant skin as well as healthy and strong hair; both regarded as the epitome of beauty since time immemorial.
However, in modern times, environmental influences, lifestyle, or the wrong care products often affect skin and hair.
The following 4-week course of treatment for skin and hair provides a remedy.
Take 5 tablets (equivalent 25 drops or 25 globules) of each mineral every day as follows:
- Mornings before breakfast take salt No. 1 Calcium fluoride for firm skin and strong connective tissue
- At noon administer Schüssler-Salt No. 8 Sodium chloride. It supplies skin and tissue with fluid, and makes it more elastic.
- At night take No. 11 Silica, which counteracts wrinkle formation as well as dull and brittle hair
Make sure to drink sufficient water or unsweetened tea after taking each mineral and generally throughout the day.
The same 3 minerals make for an excellent Hair-Treatment when experiencing Split Ends, Dull or Brittle Hair:
- Dissolve 20 tablets of each salt in lukewarm water
- Apply the solution to the dry hair then leave and allow to take effect overnight
- In the morning rinse the hair and coiffure as usual
Everybody desires smooth and beautiful skin. However, the reality often looks different. The skin can be dry and taut, and susceptible to wrinkles or cellulite. Here, Schüssler-Salts Creams and Lotions can take remedial action.
Start with a gentle peeling to remove dead skin scales so the skin becomes more receptive to the following skincare.
Apply Schüssler-Salts Cream or -Lotion No. 1 Calcium fluoride and No. 11 Silica to the skin and gently massage into the affected areas. Depending on the afflictions, creams/lotions can also be used in alternation, i.e. No. 1 Calcium fluoride in the mornings and No. 11 Silica at night.
An even better effect is achieved when, alongside creams/lotions, the corresponding tissue salts in form of tablets, drops or globules are used – take 1 – 2 doses of each salt three times a day.
Further fields of application:
Is beneficial in the treatment of haemorrhoids, eczema, ganglion, hardenings of the mammary glands due to inflammation, growth disorders of finger– and toenails, skin– and nail fungus, excessive formation of horny skin, wrinkles, stretch marks, skin cracks. Furthermore, Calcium fluoride softens and smoothens scar tissue. In support of the administration of Calcium fluoride 12X (tablets/drops/globules), the cream is also used in the treatment of psoriasis and spider veins.
Is recommended for corns, aging skin with wrinkle formation, diseases concerning finger– and toenails, degenerated scar tissue in wound healing, and itchy skin. To support the use of Silica 12X (tablets/drops/globules), the cream is recommended for suppurative osteitis (inflammation of the bone), sensitive and badly healing skin, infected purulent pustules, yellow festering skin scabs, inflamed and ulcerous sebaceous glands, boils, gout, and hair loss. The cream also supports medical treatments in case of degenerative diseases of the arthrodial cartilage, e.g. hip or knee.
In the cooler seasons temperature fluctuation between indoors and outdoors put a strain on our skin and hair. Whereas in summer UV-radiation, perspiration, salt water, etc. take a lot out of hair and skin.
Combine three Schüssler-Salts for beauty that comes from within:
Tissue Salts No. 1+8+11 in form of tablets/drops
- Tissue Salt No. 1 Calcium fluoride – The Salt for the Connective Tissue, the Joints and Skin
- Tissue Salt No. 8 Sodium chloride – The Salt for the Fluid Balance
- Tissue Salt No. 11 Silica – The Salt for Hair, Skin and the Connective Tissue
- Mornings: Salt No. 1 Calcium fluoride 12X and Lotion No. 1
- Noon: Salt No. 8 Sodium chloride 6X
- Evening: Salt No. 11 Silica 12X and Lotion No. 11
Dosage: Take TWO tablets or 10 drops of the respective tissue salt at the time indicated and allow to dissolve in the mouth.
Additional Advice: Schüssler-Salts No. 1 and 11 in form of Lotion for external application
- Lotion No. 1 – The Salt in firm skin
- Lotion No. 11 – The Salt in taut tissue
Schüssler-Salts Skin & Hair Trio
Calcium fluoride is present in tooth enamel, the bones as well as in the cells of the epidermis. Furthermore, it is vital for the skin, tendons, ligaments, muscles, blood vessels and nails. It provides the tissue with the required elasticity and firmness.
Sodium chloride is essential for the organism. Approximate half of the sodium is located in the fluid outside the cells, the so-called ‘extra cellular fluid’. In addition it exists in the bones, the cartilage, the stomach and the nerves.
As a component of the connective tissue Silica (silicic acid) is indispensable for the body. It is involved in the makeup of the tissue structure.
Silica is regarded as the ‘beauty’ mineral. What is so special about this tissue salts?
Function in the Body
Silica assists a firm connective tissue and is vital for the growth of skin, hair, and nails.
Occurrence in the Body
As a component of the connective tissue, Silica (silicic acid) is indispensable for the body. It plays a part in the makeup of tissue structures.
Connective Tissue Weakness is caused by an Imbalance
The connective tissue is subject to a constant build-up and breakdown. In order to be able to fulfill its various duties in the organism a balance between the up and down is required. A predominance of breakdown causes reduced elasticity and stability of the connective tissue – simply put, a weakness of the connective tissue. Obvious symptoms are:
- Flaccid skin and wrinkle formation, e.g. the face, décolletage, and upper arms
- Cellulite, spider veins and varicose veins – mainly on upper- and lower legs
- Stretchmarks, e.g. on abdomen and breast
What the Connective Tissue dislikes
- Fast tissue growth (puberty, pregnancy, weight gain)
- Intensive sunbathing
- Hormonal changes (use of contraceptives, pregnancy, menopause)
- Lack of exercise and overweight
- Imbalanced diet – poor in vitamins and minerals
Tips for a strong Connective Tissue
- Healthy and versatile diet: Fresh food and adequate fluid consumption!
- Stimulate your connective tissue: Endurance sport combined with strength training!
- Grant your connective tissue a beauty program: Contrast showers and massages!
- Roll the connective tissue smooth
- External support: Regular care with Biochemic Creams and/or Lotions
The connective tissue can also be supported purposefully and gently from inside. In accordance with Schüssler’s biochemic therapy a combination of selected tissue salts activates the body’s self-regulating forces.
Application & Dosage for tablets/drops and creams/lotions
Please refer to package insert.