Schüssler-Tissue-Salts and -Creams are extremely popular as a supportive measure in a fasting cure because of their positive influence on purification and detoxification of the body. Schüssler-Salt No. 6 Potassium sulphate 6X in particular affects the liver metabolism and promotes both purification and the removal of toxins.
The following Schüssler creams also assist the body in therapeutic fasting:
Stress at school, in the job or when learning? Often concentration decreases under the pressure to learn, and one feels drained.
Schüssler-Salt No. 5 Potassium phosphate helps to increase performance and is recommended when mentally exhausted.
In order to improve the ability to concentrate, one should also consider the Schüssler-Salt No. 2 Calcium phosphate. It releases muscle tension and promotes blood circulation. The salt can be taken alternately with Schüssler-Salt No. 3 Ferrum phosphate, as the latter boosts oxygen transport.
And for a restful and refreshing sleep No. 7 Magnesium phosphate should be taken at night before bedtime.
Tip: For Examination Stress or Stage Fright take No. 5 Potassium phosphate 6X and No. 7 Magnesium phosphate 6X – both minerals and creams should be used every day, in fact until the exams are over.
Administration (adults and children alike):
- Every morning on rising: Dissolve 5 – 10 tablets of No. 5 Potassium phosphate in a little hot water, allow to cool slightly then drink ‘chewing’
- Apply Schüssler-Cream No. 5 to neck, shoulders, sternum and inside of knees each morning
- At night before sleep: Dissolve 5 – 10 tablets of No. 7 Magnesium phosphate – same preparation and administration as with No. 5
- Apply Schüssler-Cream No. 7 to the abdomen in circular movements, also massage into the feet for relaxation
Naturally, do not forget to take regular breaks, go for a walk, avoid stimulating drinks such as coffee, coca cola, etc.; and healthy food with little animal protein and little uncooked vegetarian food is sensible.
Good luck and don’t allow yourself to get stressed!
Have you planned to quit smoking? A lot of willpower and stamina is required for such an undertaking. The following Schüssler-Salts may provide natural support:
The Salt No. 6 Potassium sulphate 6X occurs among other things in the mucous membranes and helps effectively with the purification.
The Salt No. 7 Magnesium phosphate 6X strengthens the nerves.
The supplementary remedy No. 27 Potassium bichromicum assists in the fight against emerging food cravings.
We wish you all the best in your endeavours!
Schüssler-Salts can easily be administered according to one’s needs. You have the choice.
Take the minerals individually and allow tablets to dissolve in the mouth. This allows absorption via the oral mucosa.
Tablets may also be dissolved in a glass of water and sipped. By keeping each sip in the mouth for a few moments the remedy can take full effect immediately. The water can be cold or warm.
The ‘Hot 7’ is a special form of administration recommended by therapists.
Dissolve ten Magnesium phosphate (No. 7) tablets in hot water. Then slowly sip while still warm, keeping each sip in the mouth for a few moments before swallowing. This form of application can also be used with any other Schüssler-Salts.
Drops can be taken undiluted directly into the mouth, or diluted in a little water then sipped.
The following Recommendation is for internal Administration.
Tablets/Drops should be taken in a time lag before or after meals (optimal 30 minutes – mouth should be clear of food).
Schüssler-Creams and -Lotions are for external use only. They support the action of Schüssler-Salts from outside and are a sensible complement to the oral application. Creams/Lotions should be applied sparsely by gently massaging into the skin 1 – 2 times a day.
When in doubt: Ask your Therapist
Mineral therapy according to Dr Schüssler is well suited for self-treatment. However, for prolonged health disorder or absence of improvement professional advice should be sought. Of course, this also extends to severe organic diseases, high fever, infectious diseases, etc. Here, the mineral therapy has its natural limits.
Anti-Stress and Nerve – Treatment with Schüssler-Salts
Especially in today’s day and age, many people are afflicted by time pressure and stress, and often feel unable to adequately cope with the set tasks. The consequences are lack of concentration, forgetfulness, fatigue right up to exhaustion. Those who don’t counteract and de-stress their life can easily end up with depression or burn-out.
This is an opportunity for the Anti-Stress and Nerves – Course of Treatment with Schüssler-Salts, as the mineral salts can strengthen the psyche in a natural way and care for a better equilibrium.
The following Schüssler-Salts have proved to be successful to that effect, each in the 6X potency:
- No. 2 Calcium phosphate – General tonic for Body and Nerves
- No. 5 Potassium phosphate – Stabilising effect on Nerves, Mind and Body
- No. 7 Magnesium phosphate – Relaxing and strengthening effect on Nerves
Administration: For the course of treatment take 2 tablets of each mineral 3 times daily. Don’t forget to drink a large glass of water each time afterwards in order to accelerate the discharge of possible toxins from the body.
Duration: Normally the anti-stress – treatment should be continued for 4 weeks but can easily be extended in case of ongoing stress. In general, it is possible to take the tissue salts long-term to obtain the desired effect.
However, apart from using the Schüssler-Salts, it is also important to be proactive and ‘de-stress’. Perhaps with specific moments of relaxation, relaxation classes and stress management, meditation, or an economisation in vocation and everyday life.
Advice! Please remember that this information cannot substitute a visit to the doctor. For uncertain, serious health issues please see your doctor immediately!
Find Your Stress Relief – JOY undiluted – short, simple, and fun ways to relieve stress and feel better. joyundiluted.com
Not only are Schüssler-Salts beneficial in humans, but they have also been tested and proven in animals.
Find out which Schüssler-Salts are suitable for dogs:
- No. 11 Silica 12 X – for rough fur
- No. 1 Calcium fluoride 12X – supports teeth, and assists joints, bones and tendons
- No. 8 Sodium chloride 6X – helps with conjunctivitis, dry eyes, or diarrhea and vomiting
The generally recommended dosage:
- Small dogs – 3 tablets a day
- Medium-sized dogs – 6 tablets a day
- Large dogs – up to 10 tablets a day
Tablets are given directly or added to the drinking water.
Nutrition plays an integral part for healthy teeth and caries prophylaxis. And, to be honest, eating is only fun when we are able to chew vigorously. Thus, the motto is: “Health starts in the Mouth – Enjoy your meal!” But what is harmful for the teeth and what makes them strong? What impact do drinks have on dental health and is a vegan diet dentally fit?
Eating and drinking with Brains
Sugar is bad for the teeth; every child knows that. However, not only sweets can harm the teeth but also starchy products such as salt-containing snacks (nuts, chips, etc.) or acidic drinks for example. Those who suss out their eating habits can do a lot for their teeth and gums:
- Chewing crunchy vegetables and whole grain products stimulates the salivary flow which reduces harmful acids
- Drink sufficient sugar-free fluid
- After the consumption of sugar and acidic foods rinse the mouth with water
- Select tooth-friendly sweets
Clever tooth-brushing with MinOral®
A tip for the health-conscious mouth- and tooth hygiene: MinOral® – the toothpaste that nurtures teeth and gums gently, effectively, and naturally.
This is ensured by:
- Selected minerals based on Dr Schüssler’s biochemistry
- Exclusively harmless ingredients
- Gentle cleaning bodies with low abrasion value (RDA)
- Anti-bacterial Xylite for caries prophylaxis
MinOral® refrains from menthol and manages without animal contents or auxiliary materials. This makes the toothpaste ideal for users of Schüssler-Salts, homoeopathic remedies and vegans.
Schüssler-Salts are very suitable for athletes because they not only strengthen ligaments and joints, and ensure better post-workout regeneration, but they can also improve performance.
Whether it’s a beginner or a professional athlete, the following basic mix is recommended:
- No. 3 Ferrum phosphate – improves oxygen supply
- No. 5 Potassium phosphate – responsible for a fast energy intake
- No. 7 Magnesium phosphate – essential for muscle function
Dissolve 10 tablets of each salt in one litre of warm water and drink the mixture in small sips. Best to drink some before training commences and the rest slowly during or afterwards. Keep each sip in the mouth for a few moments; this allows a better absorption via the oral mucosa.
Athletes or people with more than 4 training sessions per week should take additionally one of the following Schüssler-Salts, depending on the type of sport.
- No. 1 Calcium fluoride – for the strengthening of ligaments and tendons (e.g. tennis, gymnastics, combat sport)
- No. 2 Calcium phosphate – for sports with lots of muscle building (e.g. weightlifting, strength training)
- No. 6 Potassium sulphate – suitable for sports with increased oxygen demand (e.g. mountaineering or skiing)
- No. 8 Sodium chloride – types of sport with high perspiration (e.g. football, basketball)
In addition to the tablets, external application of the corresponding creams/lotions also assists after sports.
Advice: Please note that this information cannot substitute a visit to the doctor. For obscure, serious health issues please see your doctor immediately!