Menstrual problems can burden women in everyday life, especially when they are accompanied by abdominal cramps, back pain, or irritability. Schüssler-Salts have proven to be very helpful, as they are able to relieve afflictions naturally and without side-affects.
- Magnesium phosphate reduces nerve impulses to the musculature. Thus, a lack of Magnesium phosphate can cause cramps and colic in the hollow organs (stomach, intestine, bladder, gall)
- Generally, Magnesium phosphate is regarded as the anti-convulsive and analgesic remedy in the range of Schüssler-Salts
- It has a relaxing effect on nerves
- As a pain killer, it improves all pain that are piercing, sharp, or convulsive, and that relieve with warmth and pressure
- A Magnesium phosphate deficiency creates dysfunctions in the nerve cells of muscle fibers, resulting in painful spasms as they are no longer able to move rhythmically
- It has a harmonizing effect on the circadian rhythm, whilst assisting falling asleep at night and perking up in the morning
No. 2 Calcium phosphate promises additional assistance in convulsive pain.
- As Calcium phosphate is a warming salt, it releases muscle tensions and boosts circulation
- It eases long-running muscle cramps that are difficult to loosen
- It has a calming effect on the nervous system, thus it assists in trouble falling asleep
- It is an essential tonic and reduces excessively degrading metabolic processes