A compact and neat first-aid kit is a popular travel companion for many people.
The twelve Schüssler-Salts assist symptoms from A – Z, are easily stored in a first-aid kit, and quickly at hand.
The most frequent afflictions on vacation generally include smaller injuries, blisters on feet, upset stomach, skin irritations from cycling for example, or diarrhoea and constipation. Not to forget the symptoms after chilliness and drenching, as well as insect bites and sunburn. Schüssler-Salts help immediately and have been reliable manifold.
Hereinafter, is a selection of the most important health problems from A – Z whilst on holidays.
When administering, please consider the acute dosage
- Adults and adolescents take one tablet every ¼ to ½ hour until improvement.
- Babies and toddlers get one tablet every one to two hours (e.g. put tablet paste on comforter).
For general dosage see package insert
Symptoms from A – Z
- Abdominal fullness after meals: No.9 Sodium phosphate 6X
- Allergies: for instance, allergic reactions, such as skin rashes or food intolerance – No.2 Calcium phosphate 6X in alternation with No.9 Sodium phosphate 6X
- Bladder infection/ -irritation: No.9 Sodium phosphate 6X and No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X
- Blisters on the feet: No.4 Potassium chloride 6X and cream No.4 (apply a band-aid)
- Bruises: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and cream No.3
- Burns (1st degree): No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and cream No.3
- Burns (2nd degree): No.4 Potassium chloride 6X
- Cold symptoms: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and No.4 Potassium chloride 6X – in alternation every 15 minutes
- Constipation: No.10 Sodium sulphate 6X analogue “Hot Seven” several times a day
- Corn, painful when hiking: apply cream No.4 Potassium chloride (cover with a band-aid)
- Cuts and grazes: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and cream No.3
- Diarrhoea: traveller’s diarrhoea and after spoiled food – No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X. For watery diarrhoea – No.8 Sodium chloride 6X
- Exhaustion: No.5 Potassium phosphate 6X (also in form of “Hot Seven” = 10 tablets dissolved in a cup of hot water and slowly sipped)
- Eyes, dry or watery when windy, at the sea: No.8 Sodium chloride 6X
- Irritation of the eye, conjunctivitis: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X; eyewash with camomile-, or eyebright tea.
- Jetlag syndrome: one to two days prior, and at least two days after travelling No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and No.5 Potassium phosphate 6X, as well as No.10 Sodium sulphate 6X
- Mosquito bites, horsefly bites: with a little saliva mix one tablet of No.8 Sodium chloride 6X into a paste and apply to the bite site. Cream No.8 Sodium chloride is also suitable
- Ozon levels, and as a result stinging eyes: No.4 Potassium chloride 6X
- Pain: No.7 Magnesium phosphate 6X in form of “Hot Seven”
- Skin irritations, e.g. at the buttocks due to long bike rides: generously apply No.3 Ferrum phosphate cream to the area
- Sleep disorders – due to restlessness, tension: No.7 Magnesium phosphate 6X before sleep in form of “Hot Seven”
- Stomach discomfort, upset stomach: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and No.4 Potassium chloride 6X
- Toothache: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and cream No.3 externally (please see a dentist)
- Travel sickness: No.9 Sodium phosphate 6X