Herpes is a Viral Infection most commonly found on the lips or in the genital area.
Schüssler-Salts are a great alternative to conventional medicines, as they not only fight the symptoms but also the causes.
The following salts have proven beneficial for Herpes:
Potassium chloride assists in regulating the fluid balance of the body. It supports the protein-, and sugar metabolism, the heart rhythm, the muscles and nerves, and the function of stomach and bowel. It also has a positive effect on wound repair of skin and mucous membranes.
Potassium chloride is a glandular remedy, as it assists the glands in their detoxifying function with the release of specific substances. It can also be used for blood cleansing, as it cleans the blood of fibrous materials and thus makes it better flowable.
As a detoxifying remedy, Potassium chloride is well suited to reduce side-effects encountered from vaccines, anesthetics, and pharmaceutical substances.
Sodium chloride is required for the general functioning of nerves and muscles. It regulates the fluid balance of the body and assists afflictions such as oedema, dry skin and mucous membranes, and an increased fluid discharge through tears or perspiration.
Sodium chloride is extremely vital for cell regeneration as well as cell growth. Without Sodium chloride the cell is unable to absorb fluids.
Mucous membranes require Sodium chloride, as it builds up and protects them from dehydration. In the worst scenario, an insufficient buildup of mucous membranes can cause loss of taste and smell.
Skin problems and psychological problems are supported by Zinc chloride during their recovery process. Additionally, it balances deficiency states. It helps to strengthen the immune system.
Selenium protects the body cells and assists the liver in its detoxifying function. It strengthens the immune system and is applicable in states of exhaustion. Furthermore, it has proven successful in alcohol withdrawal, and support of quitting smoking.
In addition to the salts, use creams No. 4 Potassium chloride and No.8 Sodium chloride, or prepare a paste from a few tablets of No. 4, No. 21 and No. 26 – crushed and mixed with a few drops of water – and apply to the affected areas.
A compact and neat first-aid kit is a popular travel companion for many people.
The twelve Schüssler-Salts assist symptoms from A – Z, are easily stored in a first-aid kit, and quickly at hand.
The most frequent afflictions on vacation generally include smaller injuries, blisters on feet, upset stomach, skin irritations from cycling for example, or diarrhoea and constipation. Not to forget the symptoms after chilliness and drenching, as well as insect bites and sunburn. Schüssler-Salts help immediately and have been reliable manifold.
Hereinafter, is a selection of the most important health problems from A – Z whilst on holidays.
When administering, please consider the acute dosage
- Adults and adolescents take one tablet every ¼ to ½ hour until improvement.
- Babies and toddlers get one tablet every one to two hours (e.g. put tablet paste on comforter).
For general dosage see package insert
Symptoms from A – Z
- Abdominal fullness after meals: No.9 Sodium phosphate 6X
- Allergies: for instance, allergic reactions, such as skin rashes or food intolerance – No.2 Calcium phosphate 6X in alternation with No.9 Sodium phosphate 6X
- Bladder infection/ -irritation: No.9 Sodium phosphate 6X and No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X
- Blisters on the feet: No.4 Potassium chloride 6X and cream No.4 (apply a band-aid)
- Bruises: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and cream No.3
- Burns (1st degree): No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and cream No.3
- Burns (2nd degree): No.4 Potassium chloride 6X
- Cold symptoms: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and No.4 Potassium chloride 6X – in alternation every 15 minutes
- Constipation: No.10 Sodium sulphate 6X analogue “Hot Seven” several times a day
- Corn, painful when hiking: apply cream No.4 Potassium chloride (cover with a band-aid)
- Cuts and grazes: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and cream No.3
- Diarrhoea: traveller’s diarrhoea and after spoiled food – No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X. For watery diarrhoea – No.8 Sodium chloride 6X
- Exhaustion: No.5 Potassium phosphate 6X (also in form of “Hot Seven” = 10 tablets dissolved in a cup of hot water and slowly sipped)
- Eyes, dry or watery when windy, at the sea: No.8 Sodium chloride 6X
- Irritation of the eye, conjunctivitis: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X; eyewash with camomile-, or eyebright tea.
- Jetlag syndrome: one to two days prior, and at least two days after travelling No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and No.5 Potassium phosphate 6X, as well as No.10 Sodium sulphate 6X
- Mosquito bites, horsefly bites: with a little saliva mix one tablet of No.8 Sodium chloride 6X into a paste and apply to the bite site. Cream No.8 Sodium chloride is also suitable
- Ozon levels, and as a result stinging eyes: No.4 Potassium chloride 6X
- Pain: No.7 Magnesium phosphate 6X in form of “Hot Seven”
- Skin irritations, e.g. at the buttocks due to long bike rides: generously apply No.3 Ferrum phosphate cream to the area
- Sleep disorders – due to restlessness, tension: No.7 Magnesium phosphate 6X before sleep in form of “Hot Seven”
- Stomach discomfort, upset stomach: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and No.4 Potassium chloride 6X
- Toothache: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and cream No.3 externally (please see a dentist)
- Travel sickness: No.9 Sodium phosphate 6X
Did you know that the trace-element Zinc has many important functions for our body?
- Essential for Hair, Skin and Nails
- Is involved in Metabolism
- Supports the Immune System
- Regulates Acid-Base Balance in the blood
How do you supply your body with Zinc?
Beautiful, Radiant Skin – Healthy and Strong Hair
Who does not desire beautiful, radiant skin as well as healthy and strong hair; both regarded as the epitome of beauty since time immemorial.
However, in modern times, environmental influences, lifestyle, or the wrong care products often affect skin and hair.
The following 4-week course of treatment for skin and hair provides a remedy.
Take 5 tablets (equivalent 25 drops or 25 globules) of each mineral every day as follows:
- Mornings before breakfast take salt No. 1 Calcium fluoride for firm skin and strong connective tissue
- At noon administer Schüssler-Salt No. 8 Sodium chloride. It supplies skin and tissue with fluid, and makes it more elastic.
- At night take No. 11 Silica, which counteracts wrinkle formation as well as dull and brittle hair
Make sure to drink sufficient water or unsweetened tea after taking each mineral and generally throughout the day.
The same 3 minerals make for an excellent Hair-Treatment when experiencing Split Ends, Dull or Brittle Hair:
- Dissolve 20 tablets of each salt in lukewarm water
- Apply the solution to the dry hair then leave and allow to take effect overnight
- In the morning rinse the hair and coiffure as usual
Everybody desires smooth and beautiful skin. However, the reality often looks different. The skin can be dry and taut, and susceptible to wrinkles or cellulite. Here, Schüssler-Salts Creams and Lotions can take remedial action.
Start with a gentle peeling to remove dead skin scales so the skin becomes more receptive to the following skincare.
Apply Schüssler-Salts Cream or -Lotion No. 1 Calcium fluoride and No. 11 Silica to the skin and gently massage into the affected areas. Depending on the afflictions, creams/lotions can also be used in alternation, i.e. No. 1 Calcium fluoride in the mornings and No. 11 Silica at night.
An even better effect is achieved when, alongside creams/lotions, the corresponding tissue salts in form of tablets, drops or globules are used – take 1 – 2 doses of each salt three times a day.
Further fields of application:
Is beneficial in the treatment of haemorrhoids, eczema, ganglion, hardenings of the mammary glands due to inflammation, growth disorders of finger– and toenails, skin– and nail fungus, excessive formation of horny skin, wrinkles, stretch marks, skin cracks. Furthermore, Calcium fluoride softens and smoothens scar tissue. In support of the administration of Calcium fluoride 12X (tablets/drops/globules), the cream is also used in the treatment of psoriasis and spider veins.
Is recommended for corns, aging skin with wrinkle formation, diseases concerning finger– and toenails, degenerated scar tissue in wound healing, and itchy skin. To support the use of Silica 12X (tablets/drops/globules), the cream is recommended for suppurative osteitis (inflammation of the bone), sensitive and badly healing skin, infected purulent pustules, yellow festering skin scabs, inflamed and ulcerous sebaceous glands, boils, gout, and hair loss. The cream also supports medical treatments in case of degenerative diseases of the arthrodial cartilage, e.g. hip or knee.