Some common Problems during Pregnancy and recommended Tissue Salts
Nausea and Vomiting
- No. 2 Calcium phosphate 6X (also apply cream No. 2)
- No. 5 Potassium phosphate 6X
- No. 7 Magnesium phosphate 6X (also apply cream No. 7)
Menstrual problems can burden women in everyday life, especially when they are accompanied by abdominal cramps, back pain, or irritability. Schüssler-Salts have proven to be very helpful, as they are able to relieve afflictions naturally and without side-affects.
- Magnesium phosphate reduces nerve impulses to the musculature. Thus, a lack of Magnesium phosphate can cause cramps and colic in the hollow organs (stomach, intestine, bladder, gall)
- Generally, Magnesium phosphate is regarded as the anti-convulsive and analgesic remedy in the range of Schüssler-Salts
- It has a relaxing effect on nerves
- As a pain killer, it improves all pain that are piercing, sharp, or convulsive, and that relieve with warmth and pressure
- A Magnesium phosphate deficiency creates dysfunctions in the nerve cells of muscle fibers, resulting in painful spasms as they are no longer able to move rhythmically
- It has a harmonizing effect on the circadian rhythm, whilst assisting falling asleep at night and perking up in the morning
No. 2 Calcium phosphate promises additional assistance in convulsive pain.
- As Calcium phosphate is a warming salt, it releases muscle tensions and boosts circulation
- It eases long-running muscle cramps that are difficult to loosen
- It has a calming effect on the nervous system, thus it assists in trouble falling asleep
- It is an essential tonic and reduces excessively degrading metabolic processes
Schüssler-Salts are gentle, but effective assistants when suffering from PMS.
Many women suffer from Premenstrual Syndrome. Various symptoms include abdominal pain, headaches, tension in the breasts, irritability, sadness, and food cravings. The reason are hormonal imbalances with too much progesterone.
Do you feel addressed? The following Schüssler-Salts can assist:
No. 25 Aurum chloratum natronatum – for Depression and Sleeping disorders
No. 3 Ferrum phosphate – in case of Severe Afflictions – additionally to No. 7 Magnesium phosphate
No. 5 Potassium phosphate – to strengthen the Nerves
No. 7 Magnesium phosphate – counteracts Cramps and Voracious Appetite
No. 8 Sodium chloride – for an equalized Fluid Balance