Herpes is a Viral Infection most commonly found on the lips or in the genital area.
Schüssler-Salts are a great alternative to conventional medicines, as they not only fight the symptoms but also the causes.
The following salts have proven beneficial for Herpes:
Potassium chloride assists in regulating the fluid balance of the body. It supports the protein-, and sugar metabolism, the heart rhythm, the muscles and nerves, and the function of stomach and bowel. It also has a positive effect on wound repair of skin and mucous membranes.
Potassium chloride is a glandular remedy, as it assists the glands in their detoxifying function with the release of specific substances. It can also be used for blood cleansing, as it cleans the blood of fibrous materials and thus makes it better flowable.
As a detoxifying remedy, Potassium chloride is well suited to reduce side-effects encountered from vaccines, anesthetics, and pharmaceutical substances.
Sodium chloride is required for the general functioning of nerves and muscles. It regulates the fluid balance of the body and assists afflictions such as oedema, dry skin and mucous membranes, and an increased fluid discharge through tears or perspiration.
Sodium chloride is extremely vital for cell regeneration as well as cell growth. Without Sodium chloride the cell is unable to absorb fluids.
Mucous membranes require Sodium chloride, as it builds up and protects them from dehydration. In the worst scenario, an insufficient buildup of mucous membranes can cause loss of taste and smell.
Skin problems and psychological problems are supported by Zinc chloride during their recovery process. Additionally, it balances deficiency states. It helps to strengthen the immune system.
Selenium protects the body cells and assists the liver in its detoxifying function. It strengthens the immune system and is applicable in states of exhaustion. Furthermore, it has proven successful in alcohol withdrawal, and support of quitting smoking.
In addition to the salts, use creams No. 4 Potassium chloride and No.8 Sodium chloride, or prepare a paste from a few tablets of No. 4, No. 21 and No. 26 – crushed and mixed with a few drops of water – and apply to the affected areas.
Some common Problems during Pregnancy and recommended Tissue Salts
Nausea and Vomiting
- No. 2 Calcium phosphate 6X (also apply cream No. 2)
- No. 5 Potassium phosphate 6X
- No. 7 Magnesium phosphate 6X (also apply cream No. 7)
A compact and neat first-aid kit is a popular travel companion for many people.
The twelve Schüssler-Salts assist symptoms from A – Z, are easily stored in a first-aid kit, and quickly at hand.
The most frequent afflictions on vacation generally include smaller injuries, blisters on feet, upset stomach, skin irritations from cycling for example, or diarrhoea and constipation. Not to forget the symptoms after chilliness and drenching, as well as insect bites and sunburn. Schüssler-Salts help immediately and have been reliable manifold.
Hereinafter, is a selection of the most important health problems from A – Z whilst on holidays.
When administering, please consider the acute dosage
- Adults and adolescents take one tablet every ¼ to ½ hour until improvement.
- Babies and toddlers get one tablet every one to two hours (e.g. put tablet paste on comforter).
For general dosage see package insert
Symptoms from A – Z
- Abdominal fullness after meals: No.9 Sodium phosphate 6X
- Allergies: for instance, allergic reactions, such as skin rashes or food intolerance – No.2 Calcium phosphate 6X in alternation with No.9 Sodium phosphate 6X
- Bladder infection/ -irritation: No.9 Sodium phosphate 6X and No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X
- Blisters on the feet: No.4 Potassium chloride 6X and cream No.4 (apply a band-aid)
- Bruises: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and cream No.3
- Burns (1st degree): No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and cream No.3
- Burns (2nd degree): No.4 Potassium chloride 6X
- Cold symptoms: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and No.4 Potassium chloride 6X – in alternation every 15 minutes
- Constipation: No.10 Sodium sulphate 6X analogue “Hot Seven” several times a day
- Corn, painful when hiking: apply cream No.4 Potassium chloride (cover with a band-aid)
- Cuts and grazes: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and cream No.3
- Diarrhoea: traveller’s diarrhoea and after spoiled food – No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X. For watery diarrhoea – No.8 Sodium chloride 6X
- Exhaustion: No.5 Potassium phosphate 6X (also in form of “Hot Seven” = 10 tablets dissolved in a cup of hot water and slowly sipped)
- Eyes, dry or watery when windy, at the sea: No.8 Sodium chloride 6X
- Irritation of the eye, conjunctivitis: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X; eyewash with camomile-, or eyebright tea.
- Jetlag syndrome: one to two days prior, and at least two days after travelling No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and No.5 Potassium phosphate 6X, as well as No.10 Sodium sulphate 6X
- Mosquito bites, horsefly bites: with a little saliva mix one tablet of No.8 Sodium chloride 6X into a paste and apply to the bite site. Cream No.8 Sodium chloride is also suitable
- Ozon levels, and as a result stinging eyes: No.4 Potassium chloride 6X
- Pain: No.7 Magnesium phosphate 6X in form of “Hot Seven”
- Skin irritations, e.g. at the buttocks due to long bike rides: generously apply No.3 Ferrum phosphate cream to the area
- Sleep disorders – due to restlessness, tension: No.7 Magnesium phosphate 6X before sleep in form of “Hot Seven”
- Stomach discomfort, upset stomach: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and No.4 Potassium chloride 6X
- Toothache: No.3 Ferrum phosphate 12X and cream No.3 externally (please see a dentist)
- Travel sickness: No.9 Sodium phosphate 6X
Did you know that the trace-element Zinc has many important functions for our body?
- Essential for Hair, Skin and Nails
- Is involved in Metabolism
- Supports the Immune System
- Regulates Acid-Base Balance in the blood
How do you supply your body with Zinc?
Curious? Then read on…
Function in the Body
Sodium sulphate is regarded as the remedy for drainage amongst the tissue salts. It occurs in the emunctories where it assists the body in the excretion of excess fluids.
Occurrence in the Body
Sodium sulphate is predominantly contained in all tissue fluids.
Administration & Dosage
Adults and adolescents from 12 years: 1 tablet 1 – 3 times daily. Frequency should be reduced upon improvement.
- Babies up to 1 year old receive no more than 1/3 of the adult dose (after consultation with a doctor or therapist).
- Infants up to the age of 6 years receive 1/2 the adult dose.
- Children between 6 and 12 years receive 2/3 of the adult dose.
Please read product information.
Tablets should be dissolved in the mouth – approximately 1/2 hour before or after meals. For infants it is recommended to dissolve tablet in a little water.
Do you want to support you body gently and effectively?
Combine three Schüssler-Salts for a healthy Balance, that comes from within.
Schüssler Salts No. 6+10+12
- Salt No. 6 Potassium sulphate 6X – The Salt for Purification
- Salt No. 10 Sodium sulphate 6X – The Salt for Inner Cleansing
- Salt No. 12 Calcium sulphate 6X – The Salt for the Joints
- Mornings: No. 12 Calcium sulphate 6X
- Noon: No. 10 Sodium sulphate 6X
- Night: No. 6 Potassium sulphate 6X
Take 2 tablets (equivalent to 10 globules/drops) of the mineral at the time indicated – allow tablets to dissolve in the mouth.
The Trio for Inner Cleansing
Calcium sulphate exists, among others, in the liver as well as the cartilage. It is a natural component of the joints and is also found in the emunctories (excretory organs).
Sodium sulphate is predominantly contained in all tissue fluids. It is the remedy for drainage amongst the tissue salts. It exists in the excretory organs where it assists the body in the excretion of excess fluids.
Potassium sulphate appears in the upper layers of skin and mucous membranes, as well as all iron-containing cells. It supports the body in the break down and excretion of excess waste matters.
Beautiful, Radiant Skin – Healthy and Strong Hair
Who does not desire beautiful, radiant skin as well as healthy and strong hair; both regarded as the epitome of beauty since time immemorial.
However, in modern times, environmental influences, lifestyle, or the wrong care products often affect skin and hair.
The following 4-week course of treatment for skin and hair provides a remedy.
Take 5 tablets (equivalent 25 drops or 25 globules) of each mineral every day as follows:
- Mornings before breakfast take salt No. 1 Calcium fluoride for firm skin and strong connective tissue
- At noon administer Schüssler-Salt No. 8 Sodium chloride. It supplies skin and tissue with fluid, and makes it more elastic.
- At night take No. 11 Silica, which counteracts wrinkle formation as well as dull and brittle hair
Make sure to drink sufficient water or unsweetened tea after taking each mineral and generally throughout the day.
The same 3 minerals make for an excellent Hair-Treatment when experiencing Split Ends, Dull or Brittle Hair:
- Dissolve 20 tablets of each salt in lukewarm water
- Apply the solution to the dry hair then leave and allow to take effect overnight
- In the morning rinse the hair and coiffure as usual
Menstrual problems can burden women in everyday life, especially when they are accompanied by abdominal cramps, back pain, or irritability. Schüssler-Salts have proven to be very helpful, as they are able to relieve afflictions naturally and without side-affects.
- Magnesium phosphate reduces nerve impulses to the musculature. Thus, a lack of Magnesium phosphate can cause cramps and colic in the hollow organs (stomach, intestine, bladder, gall)
- Generally, Magnesium phosphate is regarded as the anti-convulsive and analgesic remedy in the range of Schüssler-Salts
- It has a relaxing effect on nerves
- As a pain killer, it improves all pain that are piercing, sharp, or convulsive, and that relieve with warmth and pressure
- A Magnesium phosphate deficiency creates dysfunctions in the nerve cells of muscle fibers, resulting in painful spasms as they are no longer able to move rhythmically
- It has a harmonizing effect on the circadian rhythm, whilst assisting falling asleep at night and perking up in the morning
No. 2 Calcium phosphate promises additional assistance in convulsive pain.
- As Calcium phosphate is a warming salt, it releases muscle tensions and boosts circulation
- It eases long-running muscle cramps that are difficult to loosen
- It has a calming effect on the nervous system, thus it assists in trouble falling asleep
- It is an essential tonic and reduces excessively degrading metabolic processes
The Inflammation Pattern
Dr Schüssler allocated three salts likewise to the three phases of an inflammation. The stages help you to easily find the appropriate mineral according to the health problem. The procedure in accordance with the stages of inflammation is recommended in all acute afflictions, for instance a cut, insect bite, a cold, or even an upset stomach after spoiled food.
Symptoms of an Inflammation
These four classic signs represent every inflammation:
In case of internal problems these symptoms are only felt, they are not visible. However, the thumb of rule is that every acute process, not only on the skin but also inside the body exhibits these inflammatory signs.
First Stage – No. 3 Ferrum phosphate 12X
This salt is applicable for acute affliction with redness, swelling, pain, and heat – e.g. wounds, injuries, burns, insect bites, and all coughs and sneezes.
Second Stage – No. 4 Potassium chloride 6X
The second phase shows with constipation, and blood coagulation in wounds. In case of mucositis (nose, throat, stomach) clear symptoms appear that indicate inflammation. Sometimes the transition of the two stages are fluent, therefore it is recommended to take minerals No. 3 and 4 in alternation.
Tip: Use No. 4 cream externally for injuries, swellings, and contusions once the 1. stage of inflammation is over.
Third Stage – No. 6 Potassium sulphate 6X
With an ideal proceeding of the inflammatory phases, the third stage completes the healing process. the body evacuates dead cells and pathogens with the pus and new skin and mucous membrane is formed. However, when this process stagnates, e.g. noticeable on badly healing skin or pus, yellow phlegm, the body requires tissue salt No. 6 Potassium sulphate.
Tip: Ulcerations in the sinus cavities – with or without the involvement of the ears – rub in No. 6 cream on the nasal mucous membrane (indurations come loose, everything can drain off and heal).
If you want to lose weight you should focus above all on regular exercise and a healthy, calorie-conscious diet. But it often happens that success in losing weight fails or weight reduction stagnates. One reason could be the lack of essential mineral salts, which can slow down metabolism or cause hunger attacks.
Find out which Schüssler-Salts compensate the deficiency and may support you in weight-loss:
- No. 3 Ferrum phosphate 12X – Has a stimulating effect on the metabolism, cleansing effect on the blood, and strengthens the muscles.
- No. 4 Potassium chloride 6X – Soothes ravenous hunger, assists the body in the decomposition of toxins and waste products, and strengthens circulation.
- No. 5 Potassium phosphate 6X – Well suited to support nerves, blood and connective tissue, and for the general strengthening of the body.
- No. 7 Magnesium phosphate 6X – Generally loosening and relieving effect on body and soul. It also benefits digestion, in so far that it helps with a moderate approach to eating and the acceptance of the new dietary situation.
- No. 9 Sodium phosphate 6X – Releases acids from the tissue and thus has a de-acidifying effect on the entire body. Negative thoughts are also “dispersed”.
- No. 10 Sodium sulphate 6X – Has a stimulating effect on the excretory organs such as liver, kidney, large intestine and gall. This provides for an optimal support in the excretion of “superfluities”.
3- to 6-weeks Intensive Treatment with Schüssler-Salts
One option to enhance successful weight-loss is the following three to six weeks course of treatment:
To begin the treatment, so best in the morning of the day when starting this three to six weeks course of treatment, prepare yourself a hot Schüssler drink (similar to the “Hot 7”). Place 3 tablets of each of No. 4 Potassium chloride, No. 9 Sodium phosphate and No. 10 Sodium sulphate in a cup and top up with hot water. Allow tablets to completely dissolve then slowly sip the drink, whilst keeping each sip in the mouth for a few moments. This allows a better absorption via the oral mucosa.
This way your body receives a high dose of supportive minerals straight from the beginning.
From this day onward, for three days, take one tablet of each Schüssler-Salts No. 4, No. 9 and No. 10 – six times a day for (= 6 tablets of each). Tablets should be allowed to dissolved in the mouth, and after each administration make sure to drink a glass of water to ensure easy excretion of released toxins.
After the first three days take one tablet of No. 4 Potassium chloride, No. 9 Sodium phosphate and No. 10 Sodium sulphate each day for the following three to six weeks (depending how long your personal course of treatment should last).
Schüssler-Salts No. 3 Ferrum phosphate, No. 5 Potassium phosphate and No. 7 Magnesium phosphate can be administered according to your individual needs.
For an enhanced weight-loss success and as a supplementation, it is recommended to use Schüssler-Cream/Lotion No. 1 Calcium fluoride externally. Apply this cream to your problem areas both at night before going to bed and in the morning after getting up – massage the cream/lotion into the areas until fully absorbed by the skin.
It is very important to drink plenty of water for the accruing toxins to be excreted from the body!
Please consider that this information cannot replace a visit to the doctor. For obscure, serious health issues please visit a doctor immediately!
Minerals are vital for our body and well-being. They are required for the control of many biochemical processes, invaluable for cell structures and information brokerage amongst cells. Each mineral occurs in certain areas of the body.
Find out what suits you. No matter if skin, hair or nerves – this short profile briefs you on your individual Schüssler-Salt.
No. 1 Calcium fluoride – The Salt for Connective Tissue, Joints and Skin
Calcium fluoride is vital for the skin, tendons, ligaments, muscles, blood vessels and nails. It gives the tissue the necessary elasticity and firmness.
No. 2 Calcium phosphate – The Salt for Bones and Teeth
Calcium phosphate is also referred to as the ‘bone salt’ amongst the Schüssler-Salts.
No. 3 Ferrum phosphate – The Salt for the Immune System
Ferrum phosphate has a stake in the immune system and takes care of a good oxygen absorption in the body.
No. 4 Potassium chloride – The Salt for the Mucous Membranes
Potassium chloride occurs regulative in the mucous membranes of airways and urinary passages, gastrointestinal tract as well as joints.
No. 5 Potassium phosphate – The Salt for Nerves and Mind
Potassium phosphate is regarded as a nutrient for the nerves. It plays a vital part in the preservation of the cellular membrane resting potential.
No. 6 Potassium sulphate – The Salt for Purification
Potassium sulphate supports the body in breakdown and excretion of excessive ballast.
No. 7 Magnesium phosphate – The Salt for Muscles and Nerves
Magnesium phosphate takes part in the muscle activity. It is essential for the transmission of nerve impulses. Therefore it also has a share in natural sleep.
No. 8 Sodium chloride – The Salt for the Fluid Balance
Sodium chloride is important for the regulation of the fluid balance in the body; the osmotic balance, as well as the membrane stability of cells and tissues.
No. 9 Sodium phosphate – The Salt for the Metabolism
Sodium phosphate is required for the maintenance of the Acid-Base-Balance in the body. It stimulates the metabolism.
No. 10 Sodium sulphate – The Salt for Inner Cleansing
Sodium sulphate is regarded as the remedy for drainage amongst the Schüssler-Salts. It occurs in the emunctories, where it assists the body in exuding excess fluid.
No. 11 Silica – The Salt for Hair, Skin and Connective Tissue
Silica is regarded as the mineral for beauty. It tightens the connective tissue and is essential for the growth of skin, hair and nails.
No. 12 Calcium sulphate – The Salt for the Joints
Calcium sulphate is a natural component of the joints. It also occurs in the emunctories.