In the cooler seasons temperature fluctuation between indoors and outdoors put a strain on our skin and hair. Whereas in summer UV-radiation, perspiration, salt water, etc. take a lot out of hair and skin.
Combine three Schüssler-Salts for beauty that comes from within:
Tissue Salts No. 1+8+11 in form of tablets/drops
- Tissue Salt No. 1 Calcium fluoride – The Salt for the Connective Tissue, the Joints and Skin
- Tissue Salt No. 8 Sodium chloride – The Salt for the Fluid Balance
- Tissue Salt No. 11 Silica – The Salt for Hair, Skin and the Connective Tissue
- Mornings: Salt No. 1 Calcium fluoride 12X and Lotion No. 1
- Noon: Salt No. 8 Sodium chloride 6X
- Evening: Salt No. 11 Silica 12X and Lotion No. 11
Dosage: Take TWO tablets or 10 drops of the respective tissue salt at the time indicated and allow to dissolve in the mouth.
Additional Advice: Schüssler-Salts No. 1 and 11 in form of Lotion for external application
- Lotion No. 1 – The Salt in firm skin
- Lotion No. 11 – The Salt in taut tissue
Schüssler-Salts Skin & Hair Trio
Calcium fluoride is present in tooth enamel, the bones as well as in the cells of the epidermis. Furthermore, it is vital for the skin, tendons, ligaments, muscles, blood vessels and nails. It provides the tissue with the required elasticity and firmness.
Sodium chloride is essential for the organism. Approximate half of the sodium is located in the fluid outside the cells, the so-called ‘extra cellular fluid’. In addition it exists in the bones, the cartilage, the stomach and the nerves.
As a component of the connective tissue Silica (silicic acid) is indispensable for the body. It is involved in the makeup of the tissue structure.