Silica is regarded as the ‘beauty’ mineral. What is so special about this tissue salts?
Function in the Body
Silica assists a firm connective tissue and is vital for the growth of skin, hair, and nails.
Occurrence in the Body
As a component of the connective tissue, Silica (silicic acid) is indispensable for the body. It plays a part in the makeup of tissue structures.
Connective Tissue Weakness is caused by an Imbalance
The connective tissue is subject to a constant build-up and breakdown. In order to be able to fulfill its various duties in the organism a balance between the up and down is required. A predominance of breakdown causes reduced elasticity and stability of the connective tissue – simply put, a weakness of the connective tissue. Obvious symptoms are:
- Flaccid skin and wrinkle formation, e.g. the face, décolletage, and upper arms
- Cellulite, spider veins and varicose veins – mainly on upper- and lower legs
- Stretchmarks, e.g. on abdomen and breast
What the Connective Tissue dislikes
- Fast tissue growth (puberty, pregnancy, weight gain)
- Intensive sunbathing
- Hormonal changes (use of contraceptives, pregnancy, menopause)
- Lack of exercise and overweight
- Imbalanced diet – poor in vitamins and minerals
Tips for a strong Connective Tissue
- Healthy and versatile diet: Fresh food and adequate fluid consumption!
- Stimulate your connective tissue: Endurance sport combined with strength training!
- Grant your connective tissue a beauty program: Contrast showers and massages!
- Roll the connective tissue smooth
- External support: Regular care with Biochemic Creams and/or Lotions
The connective tissue can also be supported purposefully and gently from inside. In accordance with Schüssler’s biochemic therapy a combination of selected tissue salts activates the body’s self-regulating forces.
Application & Dosage for tablets/drops and creams/lotions
Please refer to package insert.